"Be an opener of doors for such as come after thee"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Participation for 2-8 Nov

I was meeting with a group the other day about a geography project when we decided that it would be a great idea to use google doc to make our powerpoint so that we wouldn't have to meet so often. Now i know we have gone over google docs some in lecture but I feel that no one ever really pays attention to using actual powerpoint on google doc. By using this tool people can add to just one powerpoint without having to combine many of them. it can be done over long distances (I worked on one while on the isle of man this summer while others in my group were in England and the United States) I feel like we should suggest using this with other classes as a multi-class group project. Each Class can be assigned a part in the powerpoint and then the classes can help put it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment